Help your child explore their future career and education options at home by encouraging them to use Start – a fantastic online careers learning resource. Start is accessible anytime on computers and compatible mobile and tablet devices, and is designed to enable young people to make excellent choices about their futures.
Start allows young people to:
• Find jobs that match their skills, qualities, interests and work preferences
• Understand what different careers are like, including earning potential and the qualifications required
• Search live local Apprenticeship opportunities matched to their areas of interest
• See which businesses are recruiting in your area to understand local employment demand when making decisions about careers
Inspiring Students To Create Their Own Vision Of Success
We don’t believe careers guidance starts and finishes with a one-off interview in the careers office, it is ongoing and U‑Explore/Start is there for the whole journey.
An introductory video about Start is below:
If you or your child have not already registered, go to www.startprofile.com and use the code [SOLIHULL]
If you forget your password Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Please DO NOT register an extra account.
Grace Academy Careers Advisor
U-Explore also provide Grace Academy with a fully qualified, independent and impartial Careers Advisor.
- One to one and group guidance
- Help with UCAS applications
- Help securing and making the most of work experience
- Providing alternative options to University
- Helping students prepare for the world of work (CVs, interviews, making a good impression in the workplace)